I can't believe our girl is 3 months old already!
In her third month, she:
• Started daycare
• Smiles and laughs up a storm
• Went on her first weekend getaway (Pigeon Forge, TN)
• Loves bath time
• Is getting better about going to bed at a decent hour. Usually around 8:30.
• Has many nicknames: Girlie, Sydie, Syd, Peanut
• Is finally wearing mostly 0-3 month clothes
• Went up to size 1 diapers (by the way, we tried a pack of Huggies Little Snugglers that we got as a gift and lemme tell ya, those suckers do NOT keep the poo in. Plus they're just weird. They are cut so low in the front that I've been calling them her bikini diapers. We tried a couple and then gave up and went back to Pampers Swaddlers. MUCH better.)
• Weighs 10 lbs, 3 oz.
I feel like we're finally figuring her out and life with a baby is becoming much easier. Going back to work has been easier than I thought it would be. Sure, I miss her like crazy during the day, but working is MUCH easier than caring for a baby 24/7. All you stay-at-home moms have much respect from me. Of course, I would love to be able to do it, but even getting a taste of it on my maternity leave was eye-opening. Babies are hard. But so worth it.